Nature North – NP11 Spring Workshop
On Friday 23 April 2021 Nature North and NP11 held a joint workshop: Placing Nature at the Heart of the North’s Green Recovery.
The workshop aimed gave participants the opportunity to:
1. Gain a better understanding of the ambition of Nature North and the NP11 in relation to the North’s Green Recovery;
2. Reaffirm the importance of working collaboratively to embed nature across the North;
3. Reflect on the role of nature within the North’s 10 Point Plan for a Green Recovery;
4. Explore how a range of investible concepts might contribute to the North’s Green Recovery;
5. Highlighted the next steps we need to take in order to galvanise ideas into action.
You can read the workshop report and slides here